Learning News Bulletin
A bite-sized round-up of popular stories on Learning News presented by Rob Clarke.
- New direction for Thrive: A new brand and direction for Thrive. Its co-founder is here to explain.
- Employment in L&D: Happiness at work, unpaid working hours and changing jobs. We have the latest on employment in L&D.
- Connect 2023 Preview: Learning Network Connect is back this November in London, with fresh thinking on the hottest workplace learning topics. Tom McDowall is here with what's in store.
- Sustainability marketing skills gap: The Chartered Institute of Marketing launches new courses to help business to communicate green credentials.
- Lumify Learn launches: Jon Lang joins Learning News to discuss IT training and the launch of a new online IT training business.
- Animated video with AI: Gary Lipkowitz, Vyond and Leena Randhawa, Omniplex Learning discuss Vyond Go.