Netex learningCloud comprises of a fully hosted suite of learning technology products that enable organisations to deliver fully blended learning solutions to any device, anywhere, anytime.
Managed through a single interface, learningCloud brings enterprise-level employee development solutions to the market, at a fraction of the price. Learning Cloud offers the following apps:
- learningMaker – fully responsive, xAPI compliant content authoring. For 2015, learningMaker has even more interactive components, making it easier than ever for authors to create engaging HTML5 content for any device
- learningCentral – a blended LMS with an integrated LRS. Fully responsive, learningCentral is an easy to use but powerful platform for managing all aspects of training, across multiple organisations
- learningApp – An xAPI compliant native app for iO/S and Android devices. Learners can now access content offline and synch results with the LMS whenever they have a data connection
- learningSocial – Achieve the perfect learning blend within your organisation by using learningSocial to start delivering engaging and powerful social learning solutions
- learningCoffee – A collection of HTML5, fully responsive catalogue content. Developed in partnership with leading content providers such as Video Arts. learningCoffee collections represent a new era for off-the-shelf content
- learningHub – A content delivery platform in the cloud to deliver and track SCORM and xAPI content – making the delivery of huge .zip files a thing of the past
Netex’s UK Director Mike Byrne said, "We believe Netex learningCloud is going to be a revolutionary product for the L&D landscape in 2015. Combining the latest technologies such as Responsive Design, xAPI and OpenBadges, with superb design and usability, in a single hosted environment. This solution offers enterprise level cloud learning solutions to any organisation, at a fraction of the cost and implementation times."