Leading global training and development consultancies TACK International and TMI International hosted their annual world conference in Dubai, Middle East from January 13 – 17 2016, bringing together 140 people from 60 countries. As part of their continuous commitment and investment to ensuring the consistent, high quality global and local learning design and delivery their diverse client base is accustomed to, representatives from TACK and TMI offices across the world came together to learn, share experiences and collaborate during the five day event.
The conference featured a packed agenda of specialist boot camps, case studies, train-the-trainer sessions and power briefings, with delegates also appreciating inspiring and thought-provoking speeches from keynote speakers Danilo Simoni, Psychologist and Executive Coach and Hospitality Operations expert consultant and TMI client, Darragh McGillicuddy.
At the close of the conference, the organisations held an Awards Ceremony to recognise achievements and highlights of the global team. TACK International and TMI International are now proud to announce and officially congratulate Award Winners across all categories as follows;
- TACK Client Initiative of the Year: TACK UK
- TACK Business Developer of the Year: OMAR HAYAT – TACK Middle East
- TACK Consultant of the Year: SMARANDA SCHNEL – TACK Romania
- TACK Emerging Young Talent of the Year: JILL LI – TACK China
- TACK Business Support Person of the Year: ILINCA APETREI – TACK Romania
- TACK Person of the Year: George Cherfan – TACK Middle East
- TACK Country of the Year: TACK UK and TACK Denmark
- TMI Client Initiative of the Year: TMI Middle East and TMI USA
- TMI Business Developer of the Year: AYSEGUL DRAHSAN – TMI Turkey
- TMI Consultant of the Year: MARCUS PIERK – TMI Germany
- TMI Emerging Young Talent of the Year: ALESSIO CAVALLARA – TMI Italy
- TMI Double Bagger of the Year: MANOLIA VESHI – TMI Middle East
- TMI Friendship Award: GEORGE AVELING – TMI Malaysia and DEEPAK MOHLA – TMI India
- TMI Country of the Year: TMI Middle East
Kostas Hatzigeorgiou, CEO of TACK International and TMI International comments; “We are privileged to boast so many employees with unique personal competence that make a difference to our clients and our business every day. We greatly appreciate their contribution and are immensely proud of the TACK and TMI global family.”
Recently appointed Global Operations Director, Samantha North, adds; “The World Congress truly brings to life the passion, energy, enthusiasm, extraordinary talent and personal expertise that has made TACK International and TMI International the learning and development power house it is today – and that drives it towards an exciting and limitless future.”
Further enquiries should be directed to Jonathan Cox, Global Marketing Manager for TACK and TMI International, by email on [email protected] or 01923 891 545 x347.