Bracknell, UK – October 29, 2013 – Saba (OTCPink: SABA), a global leader in next-generation cloud solutions for talent management, announced today that it will showcase Saba Cloud at Professional Learning Austria. Saba's single-platform social, mobile and collaboration solution helps enable organisations – from small-to-mid sized companies to large enterprises – to compete more effectively in the new world of work. Saba Cloud continues to receive recognition from industry analyst firms and win awards.
Key strengths of the Saba Cloud include:
- Saba Cloud is fully social, with complete integration of virtual classroom;
- Immersive training delivery, allowing students to attend a class live or via recording;
- Combines Social and Mobile Learning functionality with more traditional formal learning processes to provide a comprehensive Learning environment;
- Complete testing and assessment capabilities; and
- Next-generation predictive and machine learning capabilities.
“Today’s perpetually evolving business environment, combined with the increasing adoption of social networks, cloud computing and mobile technologies in the workplace, has brought about the need for a new, people-centric model for driving how work gets done,” Christian Foerg, regional vice president, central europe, Saba. “The majority of legacy systems simply cannot support these types of models which now require the deployment of an evolved platform that put people in the centre of the strategy. Saba Cloud is built specifically for a new generation of workers – a group that demands flexible mobile solutions and collaborative social technologies. It is designed to give users the ability to actively engage with and cultivate a customised learning and development experience in the workplace.’ Foerg concluded.
Saba will attend Professional Learning Austria with trusted partner Webducation, a leading manufacturer of high-quality digital learning experiences. Visit stand E16 for a demo of Saba Cloud.