As the most innovative and exciting provider in the learning technology sector, Fuse Universal is leading the way. At this year's exhibition, Fuse will offer visitors to their stand (M3) an exciting opportunity to see some of the incredible Learning 3.0 features, including:
- Social Connect: an exciting new function which pulls public user information from across the web to populate user profiles in just one click, making it even easier to offer personalised content.
- Fully responsive design: Fuse is now responsive across all features and devices, ensuring that users can easily access learning at any time.
- Video auto transcription: Videos can now be transcribed automatically, saving you time AND making your videos fully searchable. Steve Dineen, CEO at Fuse Universal will be hosting a free seminar ' 70:20:10
- From Concept to Reality' at the Fuse stand (M3) on the 3rd and 4th February at 11am, 1.30pm and 2.45pm.
The talk will discuss how progressive global clients like Vodafone, Spotify, Accenture, PA Consulting and Haringey Council have worked with Fuse to evolve their content strategy, learning technology and key mindsets within their organisation to create a continuous learning culture, with engagement statistics 50 times greater than their previous learning technology approach.
Steve comments: "2015 was a great year for us at Fuse Universal, achieving $10 million investment, winning over 10 awards and driving significant improvements in business performance and engagement for many of our clients, including Vodafone UK and Dixons Carphone. But we plan on making 2016 even better for our customers, pushing the boundaries of what learning systems can help organisations to achieve with an ambitious product development roadmap."
Fuse Universal clients will also be showcasing how their organisations have benefited from implementing the Fuse Platform, both in the free seminars and the conference:
- It's all about the conversation: Moving past the LMS to a learning culture Susan Glenmore, Performance and Talent Manager and Karen Rowing, Academy Manager, Haringey Council Wednesday 3rd February, 12:30-13:00 , Theatre 7
- Getting to Go Live: the PA Academy Emma Pace, Global Head of Talent and Learning, PA Consulting Wednesday 3rd February, 15:30-16:40 , CONFERENCE
- From Corporate Learning to Social Impact Lucy Billings, Education Architect and Ryan McBride, Head of Videography, FuseSchool Thursday 4th February, 11.45-12:15 , Theatre 11
- Mobile-first Learning and Communications for Engagement and Results Mike Booth, Learning and Technologies Manager, Vodafone UK Thursday 4th February, 15:30-16:40 , CONFERENCE
Fuse Universal will be exhibiting on stand M3 at Learning Technologies 2016 in London Olympia on February 3-4, where they will be offering free massages, on-stand seminars, product demos and more.