With the recent surge in continuous learning and eLearning technologies across the European business community, London is the perfect backdrop for the latest instalment of Corinium’s portfolio of learning events. L&D Influencers Europe will provide the meeting place for over 100 senior L&D leaders from leading European companies and organisations.
L&D Influencers Europe 2019 will explore how continuous learning and workforce development can provide the optimum foundation for more successful organisations. Exploring approaches for delivering real actionable insights, utilising learning techniques through tangible real-life case studies, while embedding the importance of continuous learning, to ultimately revolutionise the way organisations attract, interact with and retain top talent.
The event takes the format of a two-day, cross-industry conference. A must-attend event in the calendar for L&D experts in Europe, L&D Influencers Europe is a unique opportunity for the community to meet and explore niche topics that, paradoxically lie at the foundation of thriving corporations.
Presented in a series of keynotes, panel discussions, and the signature discussion group format, attendees will discuss, engage and learn from real-life case studies presented by over 35 leading experts including;
- Chris Parkinson, Head of Learning, Engagement and Talent, TSB BANK
- Caroline Ford, Head of Learning and Development, THOMAS COOK
- James Barton, Head of Digital Learning, ROYAL MAIL
- Jodie Lowe, Head of Learning and Development, MONEYSUPERMARKET.COM
- Jonathan Fletcher, Global Head of Learning & Development, TECHNICOLOR
- Simon McGoran, Global Director of Learning, EQUIFAX
- Andrew Marrins, Head of L&D, BREWDOG
- Kim Atherton, Chief People Officer, OVO ENERGY
- Frank Clayton, VP Learning and Development, NG BAILEY
- Dina Alvarez, Head of Culture, Learning & People Development, EVERIS UK
- Rebecca Robins, Global Chief Learning and Culture Officer, INTERBRAND
- Chris Lincoln, Head of Learning and Development, BE AT ONE COCKTAIL BARS
- Shawn Storer, L&D Author and Influencer
The full list of speakers is available on the L&D Influencers event website.
James Bowater, Production Director at Corinium shared: “We’re excited to be coming to London this September. Our agenda is impressive; packed with actionable takeaways that will allow our attendees to support their companies’ business objectives and add significant value to the top and bottom line. We’ll provide the perfect environment for engaged learning and discussion and we encourage all top-level L&D specialists to join us”
L&D Influencers Europe 2019 will take place at the Hilton London Olympia, 17-18 September 2019.
Guest Passes are available for qualifying delegates: visit the website to check qualification for one of the limited guest passes: https://ldi-eu.coriniumintelligence.com/register/vip. Alternatively, there is a summer special offer: using code 241 delegates may bring a colleague with at no extra cost: https://ldi-eu.coriniumintelligence.com/registration/end-user/2for1