Martin Baker, the founder and CEO of Clear Lessons, will explain how video learning can support leadership development, when he presents a seminar at Learning Technologies.
The free seminar takes place at 2.45pm on Wednesday 13th February in Theatre 2 on the exhibition floor at ExCeL. The seminar is repeated at 2pm on Thursday 14th February in Theatre 8.
With a little help from special guest David Brent, Martin will explain:
1. That when it comes to leadership ‘practice makes perfect’ - so what’s the best way to inspire leaders and managers every working day?
2. Why Clear Lessons has mapped its bite-sized videos to the five key leadership Dimensions identified by the Institute of Leadership and Management. He’ll also explain how to access some sample playlists.
3. How video learning can help engage leaders and managers, in a way that other resources don’t. Crucially, it also helps learning ‘stick’.
4. Why video is the perfect way to share leadership expertise from organisations such as Barclays, Innocent, L’Oreal, Visa Europe and NASA, who all feature in the Clear Lessons video library.
5. How Clear Lessons supports the Clear Lessons Foundation, enabling free video learning to be offered to all UK charities, their staff and volunteers.
For anyone that can’t make the seminars but wants to find out more, Martin will be available on the Clear Lessons stand, M62, throughout the Learning Technologies exhibition.
Martin Baker is the founder and CEO of Clear Lessons, a video learning library and bespoke platform he established to support the Clear Lessons Foundation. The Foundation provides free video learning to all UK charities, their staff and volunteers.
Martin has been involved in learning technologies for more than 25 years. Currently a Board member of the eLearning Network, he’s highly regarded as an ambassador for learning technologies in general and video learning in particular.