Acteon worked with HC-One to create Ascent - an engaging and accessible digital platform that aligns review and personal development with providing the kindest care.
Shortlisted for 'Best HR/L&D initiative' at the CIPD Awards 2017, this case study seminar will take place at 11.45 in Theatre 4: Digital innovation to help deliver the kindest care.
Attendees will learn some of the key success factors from the project:
- Building engagement with stakeholders from across the business
- Using mobile-first design to promote easy and flexible access
- Embedding performance support to help colleagues use new tools and processes effectively
- Deploying a campaign-led implementation to support adoption of a new process
- Using evaluation to guide development
Designed to further develop the key learning themes from February's Learning Technologies exhibition, this unique free event is a chance to see, hear and experience the best of the sessions, new technologies, demos and companies that you may have missed in February, plus a host of new content.
Registration for entry to the free show is available online.