Totara Awards 2023 Winners Announced: Celebrating Excellence in Learning and Development
Totara, the global leader in learning technology and workplace talent development solutions, is proud to announce the winners of the 2023 Totara Awards.
Totara is delighted to announce the winners of the Totara Awards 2023. These annual awards recognise the most groundbreaking and successful implementations of Totara technology around the world, using learning and development in service of business and organisational goals.
The winners of the Totara Awards 2023 are:
- Most Engaging Learning Experience: First Intuition, delivered by Innovate Learn
Highly commended: Energetica Natura, delivered by The Learning Hub
- Most Innovative Use Of Totara: YPF, delivered by Kineo Latam
Highly commended: T-Mobile, delivered by the Courseware Company
- Best Compliance Experience: Arriva delivered by Hubken Group
Highly commended: Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust, delivered by Chambury Learning
- Best Employee Development Project: KLM, delivered by Bloomville
Highly commended: Katoen Natie delivered by Deloitte
- Most Impactful Project: Emirates Health Services, delivered by Human Logic
Highly commended: Wallbox delivered by Actua Solutions
- Most Improved Platform: easyJet, delivered by Kineo
Highly commended: Sport England delivered by Accipio
- Best Onboarding Experience: Boni, delivered by the Courseware Company
Highly commended: De Mandemakers Groep delivered by UP learning
- Best Extended Enterprise Solution: UCAS, delivered by Accipio
Highly commended: BSH delivered by Cortexa
- Best Use Of Integrations: NCCER, delivered by Synegen
Highly commended: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, delivered by Androgogic
- Best Use Of Blended Learning: Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust, delivered by Think Learning
The winners of the Partner exclusive Totara Awards are:
- Top Seller Award – APAC: Androgogic
- Top Seller Award – Europe: Actua Solutions
- Top Seller Award – UK: Think Learning
- Top Seller Award – LATAM: Digital Learning
- Top Seller Award – MEA: iLearn ME
- Top Seller Award – North America: eClass4learning
- Global Partner Of The Year Award: Think Learning
The winners were selected by a panel of industry experts based on their innovative use of Totara to deliver impactful learning and development initiatives. The Totara Awards 2023 received a record number of submissions, which made the selection process highly competitive.
Mark Ash, CEO of Totara, commented: “The Totara Awards showcase the innovation and reach of our global Totara community. To explore the creativity of our partners and customers in developing these experiences is inspiring: over and over we see people growing, businesses flourishing, Totara underpinning real results around the world.”
Lars Hyland, Managing Director EMEA said: “The standard and variety of solutions using the Totara platform continues to rise year on year. The award winners and highly commended selections are a great way to recognise learning success connecting to measurable outcomes. My congratulations to everyone on their well-deserved wins.”
The award winners will have the opportunity to participate in a series of Totara Community webinars over the next year to demonstrate their award-winning work to the Totara network.
Take a look at the previous list of winners here.