Totara’s Top APAC Platinum Partner, Androgogic, won up an impressive six awards, including three coveted platinum awards, while Totara Solutions Partner Sprout Labs, picked up a platinum award of their own.
The winning projects from Androgogic and Sprout Labs are:
- Best Learning Management Solution Implementation: Australian Football League (AFL) - Androgogic (Platinum)
- Best Learning Management Solution Implementation: The Pharmacy Guild of Australia - Androgogic (Platinum)
- Best Change Management Strategy: Alfred Health - Androgogic (Platinum)
- Best 70:20:10 Model: New Zealand Intellectual Property Office - Sprout Labs (Platinum)
- Best New eLearning Adopter Project: Australian Football League (AFL) - Androgogic (Gold)
- Best eLearning Widespread Adoption Project: Alfred Health - Androgogic (Gold)
- Best Bespoke/Custom Model: Australian Football League (AFL) - Androgogic (Gold)
Throughout the years, Totara's APAC Partners have cumulatively won 27 LearnX Awards for their industry-leading learning and development projects. Totara recognises that this triumph demonstrates the high calibre of local APAC Partners extending their expertise and strengths in developing, supporting and creating learning solutions for their customers.
Sue Dark, APAC Channel Operations Manager at Totara Learning commented, "Australian corporates are truly valuing the freedom and added value they get from Totara Learning software products. This is absolutely a win-win for customers needing learning technology to solve their business challenges and for Australian Totara Partners who can meet those needs with world-class software and excellent services."
Totara Partners Androgogic and Sprout Labs will be at the upcoming Futurisitx Live! Summit and Awards in Melbourne, Australia on 15 - 16 October 2019, sharing insights from their recent award-winning projects.
The full list of LearnX Award winners and categories are available on the LearnX website.