Many L&D teams recognize the need to create and share more video but find that that budgets, time and scalability can get in the way. StoryTagger, the user-generated video tool for learning, is enabling thousands of people to reflect, record and share real learning stories from their smartphones.
In this seminar, StoryTagger Co-Founder, Carl Hodler will reveal how user-generated video is uniquely positioned to not only enhance face-to-face events but also to make digital experiences more human.
Attendees will discover:
- Where user-generated video is having an impact for L&D.
- Which specific work challenges it can help solve.
- The business case and individual benefits.
- How teams can experiment and set up a pilot.
- What the ingredients are for success.
Seminar: Ten work challenges you can solve with user-generated video takes place in Theatre 1 at 11.30am.
Visitors to StoryTagger on Stand 19 are invited to discuss how they can get started with user-generated video as well as trying out the mobile video tool for themselves.
The Learning Technologies Summer Forum takes place on 11 July 2019, at ExCel London.