MUNICH (Friday, November 23, 2018) – Speexx has confirmed this year’s agenda for its annual Speexx Exchange conference, which will explore best practices and lessons learned in the fields of e-learning and talent management. During Speexx Exchange, more than 150 HR and talent management delegates across 20 countries will meet in Berlin, Germany, at the InterContinental Hotel Berlin on Wednesday, December 5th.
The event will once again be moderated by Laura Overton, global thought leader in learning and development, and CEO and Founder of Towards Maturity. Laura will explore the latest industry research, as well as opportunities, methods and case studies on global digital transformation projects.
“Digital transformation for learning and development is tough. It’s easy to talk about, but it’s actually really difficult to execute. People come to Speexx Exchange to solve their toughest problems – it’s the combination of great speakers and collaborative problem-solving that makes this such a unique and practical event to attend,” said Laura Overton. “It’s an informative, fun and informal meeting and a great opportunity to leverage a network that is prepared to face real challenges together.”
Speakers at this year’s event represent an extensive variety of nationalities and companies – spanning banking, construction, higher education and NGOS – with names like Citi, Saint-Gobain, the University of Duisburg and Essen, UNICEF, the International Organization for Migration, the Humanitarian Leadership Academy, Vistaprint and Cornerstone OnDemand. A detailed program with speaker bios is available on the Speexx Exchange website.
A new element to Speexx Exchange this year is an interactive panel discussion. Led by Laura Overton, this conversation will be between L&D experts from the International Organization for Migration, UNICEF and the Humanitarian Leadership Academy. The panel discussion format is aimed at further encouraging the dynamic character of the event, increasing interaction between participants and providing more opportunities for networking.
The following speakers are presenting their best practices on a wide range of topics, including:
- KEYNOTE: “The Digital Transformation Curve” by Laura Overton, CEO and Founder, Towards Maturity
- “From Courses to Campaigns: Citi’s Journey to a Continuous Learning Culture” by Brian Murphy, Head of Learning, and Anca Iordache, Collaboration Practice Manager, Citi EMEA
- “Tackling the Opportunities of Digital Transformation in L&D for Gen Z and Beyond” by Prof. Dr. Bernd Rüschoff, Chair and Head of Applied Linguistics & EFL-Methodology section of the Dept. of Anglophone Studies, University of Duisburg and Essen
- PANEL/OPEN DISCUSSION: Laura Overton; Daniel Redondo, Head of Staff L&D, International Organization for Migration; Abel Henry, Learning and Technology Officer, UNICEF; and Rowan Johnson, Consultant and Private Sector Adviser, Humanitarian Leadership Academy
- “Learn & Adapt – Our Journey Towards Influencing the Business with our Rainbow Squad” by Britta Scholten, Director CARE Learning, Vistaprint
- “Fostering a Culture of Innovation” by Geoffroy de Lestrange, Associate Director Product Marketing EMEA, Cornerstone OnDemand
- “Small Steps, Big Changes – Learning at Saint-Gobain” by Charlène Berneau, Corporate Digital Learning Manager, Saint-Gobain
Speexx Exchange Paris is planned for December 13.