Workplace learning trends
Cornerstone People Research Lab 2023 Trends Report: interview with Mike Bollinger.
Cornerstone produces an annual report about workplace learning trends. It's called People Research Lab, and the 2023 report came out recently. It found that business will rely much more on artificial intelligence to predict future skills needs and, that we're going to be hearing a lot more about 'capability academies'.
Key workplace learning findings in the report:
- Compliance and agility. Purpose-built training that aligns compliance and informal learning to where your industry is going will become an organisation’s key growth indicator
- Sharing is engaging. Organisations will continue to harness the power of learning experience platforms (LXPs) to democratise teaching and learning.
- Capability academies. Capability academies will be the future of the Learning and Development (L&D) function.
To learn more about these Mike Bollinger, Global VP of Strategic Initiatives at Cornerstone, joins Learning News.
Workplace learning trends are just one aspect of the report, which also covers Human Capital Management trends, skills trends and staff retention trends, and trends on where the growth and focus is on learning content currently.
- News story: Skills shortage and sustainability driving change
- Download report: Cornerstone People Research Lab’s 2023 Trends Report
- More interviews and features with commentators and analysts