Thought-leaders from across the world of learning have come together to raise funds for those affected by the tragedies unfolding in Ukraine and everybody in learning and development can take part.
The group have established the Learning for Ukraine campaign, and are running a one hour webinar on the future of learning and development. Participants are being asked to donate £30, with all proceeds going directly to the British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal.
The campaign's organisers are John Hinchcliffe, Josh Novelle and Ashley Sinclair: “We have gotten together the best brains in the business to talk about the future of learning. Each individual will be given the floor for ten minutes to answer one simple question: ‘How should L&D prepare for the future of learning?’. There will also be discussions between these thought-leaders, so you're guaranteed to get lots of useful takeaways.”
Here's our lineup, who will be giving you tips, tools and tactics:
- Lori Niles-Hofmann - Co-founder, NilesNolen
- John Hinchliffe - Head of Engagement, Jam Pan
- Ashley Sinclair, Managing Director, MAAS Marketing
- Amanda Nolen, Co-founder, NilesNolen
- Lauren Waldman, Founder, Learning Scientist
- Bianca Baumann, VP, Learning Solutions & Innovation, Ardent Learning
- Nick Ramsay, Enterprise Sales, Go1
- Josh Novelle, Director of Digital Learning Solutions, Warner Music
WHEN: March 29th, 3PM BST. Note, clocks in the UK will have gone forward so just be mindful of the time change to British Summer Time
WHERE: Zoom. The Zoom link is provided on the campaign’s funding page: www.gofundme.com/f/learning-for-ukraine.
Ashley Sinclair: “We can't just sit idly by and watch the suffering of so many any longer - please help us to raise as much money as possible for those who need it most.”