Multiple Brandon Hall Excellence Awards for GP Strategies
GP Strategies and its clients have won 20 Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards at this years' programme.
GP Strategies and its clients have won 20 Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence in this years' programme, including for best learning team and learning under a crisis with General Motors. Its nine gold awards were:
- Best Advance for Leading Under a Crisis (General Motors)
- Best Advance in Competencies & Skill Development (MetLife)
- Best Advance in Custom Content (Lockheed Martin)
- Best Advance in Employee Engagement (MetLife)
- Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation (Merck & Co., Inc.)
- Best Learning Team (Large Aerospace and Defense Organization)
- Best Learning Team (General Motors)
- Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program | (Lockheed Martin)
- Best Unique or Innovative Sales Training Program (General Motors, South America)
"We are honored to receive these accolades in partnership with our clients," said Adam Stedham, CEO, GP Strategies. "We take great pride in the work we do to support our clients and the recognition from Brandon Hall Group acknowledges our focus to deliver best-in-class, transformative learning solutions."
"Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards in 2021 provide much-needed and well-deserved recognition to organizations that went above and beyond to support their stakeholders during the unprecedented disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic," said Brandon Hall Group COO and leader of the HCM Excellence Awards Program Rachel Cooke. "The awards provide validation of best practices in all areas of HCM at a time when they have never been more important to employers, employees and customers."
"We added several awards categories this year to specifically address critical needs, including how organizations addressed the new dynamics of work and embedded the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion in their HCM practices," Brandon Hall Group CEO Mike Cooke said. "Winning organizations in all categories demonstrated a people-centric approach while driving superior business results under challenging and unprecedented conditions. Demonstrating HCM's impact on the business is what sets our awards apart."