Learning News caught up with David Perring, Director of Research at Fosway, following his conference session at Learning Technologies 2019.
Successfully navigating the thriving landscape of learning technology can be fraught with peril. Which providers should you partner with? Can they deliver on what their marketing materials say? And which tools and technology should you be looking at in the first place?
Cutting through the noise to understand which providers will prove good partners in digital learning, and which solutions suit your unique organisational context can be tough. These were some of the questions we put to David.
- The critical drivers and market trends to watch – from AI to analytics to Agile
- How to evaluate the best solution for you
- Managing digital learning innovation
- Making better buying decisions faster
- Brand new data from the 2019 Digital Learning Realities research
Watch David Perring’s interview and catch up with all of the Learning News interviews from Learning Technologies 2019.