iSpring Days 2023 is a free online eLearning conference where top industry experts will gather to share best practices and proven solutions that elevate digital learning experiences and result in improved KPIs.
Who can sign up to attend iSpring Days?
All those who want to explore eLearning are welcome to attend iSpring Days. The conference will be especially useful for:
- Business owners
- Department managers
- HR specialists
- L&D specialists
- Instructional designers
- Sim designers
- eLearning newbies
Speakers: Cara North, Holly Owens, Tom McDowall, Patricia Rieger, Clark Aldrich, and others.
Dates: April 27-28
What you’ll learn:
- Boost training metrics & improve your bottom line
- Build effective and engaging scenarios
- Design impactful eLearning programs
- Avoid common course design mistakes
- Choose training goals that align with business objectives
- Increase employee retention
- Overcome hurdles along the road to eLearning success
See you at the conference.