Craig Weiss, who was recently named as the world’s most influential person in the corporate eLearning sector, reviews more than 690 different learning management systems to put together his Top 50 LMSs Report. It is in this report that Growth Engineering’s Academy LMS is listed as the #1 next generation LMS.
Craig defines a next generation LMS as having the following features:
- Modern UI – For both learners and administrators
- Simple yet Robust – Robust functionality, but easy to use
- They get “IT” – They understand their audience and how to satisfy them
- Adaptable – Can adapt quickly, once they see possibilities
- Value for Money – Full feature sets at an affordable price
- Admin UX – Not overwhelming or confusing for administrators
- Support and Service – They go the extra mile for their clients
Growth Engineering’s Academy LMS is built to engage learners with their training. It does everything expected of an LMS (hosting and delivering learning content, assessments, reviews, classroom bookings, surveys, etc.), but also adds full social and gamification functionality to improve the user experience.
Juliette Denny, Managing Director of Growth Engineering, said: “We’ve always got one eye firmly placed on the future, so reaching the top of this list is such an important achievement!
“We won’t stop pushing our Academy LMS further and further, and we’ll make sure it’s always ready for the changing needs of our clients and their learners.”
The Academy LMS meet’s Craig’s next generation LMS criteria in the following ways:
- Modern UI – The user interface across the Academy LMS is designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. It is also fully responsive so that it can work across all devices.
- Simple yet Robust – Alongside general LMS functionality is additional gamification, social learning and personalisation features. Everything is designed to be as intuitive and easy to use as possible.
- They get “IT” – The Academy LMS is customisable, to allow clients to build the perfect platform for their learners. Growth Engineering also works closely with each new customer on crafting the project plan.
- Adaptable – The Academy LMS is built by Growth Engineering’s in-house developers, who can adapt the platform to better suit the needs of clients.
- Value for Money – The gamification and social features on the Academy LMS focus on engagement to get the best possible ROI from training. These are also included as core features of the platform rather than optional add-ons.
- Admin UX – The admin user interface was recently redesigned to make it as simple as possible for administrators to run their platforms.
- Support and Service – Growth Engineering’s Head of Customer Excellence was the runner-up for Professional of the Year at the 2015 UK Customer Experience Awards, and the company is currently shortlisted for the Customer Focus Award at the 2016 UK Customer Satisfaction Awards.
More about the Academy LMS is available from the office on +44 1753 840 331, via the website at www.growthengineering.co.uk or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A demonstration is also available by request.