gomo, the award-winning cloud-based eLearning authoring tool, has been named in Training Industry’s 2018 list of ‘Top 20 Authoring Tools’.
Now in its seventh year, the influential list is published by Training Industry, a global resource which reports the latest updates from the training world and helps businesses find the best tools for their training needs.
The criteria for an authoring tool company to feature in this year’s list included:
- Leadership and innovation of authoring tool
- Breadth and quality of authoring tool features and capabilities
- Company size and growth potential
- Quality and number of clients
- Awards, recognition and competitive differentiation
As the world’s leading responsive HTML5 eLearning authoring, hosting and analytics suite, gomo is chosen by global organizations for the creation and delivery of critical eLearning projects.
This is the second consecutive year that gomo has been featured in Training Industry’s list of top authoring tools, and builds on gomo’s growing list of achievements and awards. These include:
- Ranking as a ‘Core Leader’ on leading analysts Fosway’s 9-grid™ report on authoring tools
- Winning gold in Brandon Hall Group’s Content Authoring Technology awards
- Being voted the number-one authoring tool in the world by influential eLearning expert Craig Weiss
- Delighting an expanding customer base that includes L'Oreal, British Airways, Jaguar Land Rover, LEO Learning, EE, Vodafone, United Healthcare, Santander, the BBC Academy, Boots, Fitness First, O2 and many more
“This is one of the greatest honours an authoring tool can receive, and demonstrates the pioneering work of the gomo team over the last four years. We're now the toolkit of choice for global organizations including Nike, EE, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, L'Oreal and many more,” said Mike Alcock, MD of gomo.
“The gomo learning suite, with integrated hosting and analytics for instant content distribution, makes gomo significantly different from traditional authoring tools. We believe that we have a unique set of capabilities and these have been recognized with this accolade.”
Visitors to the Learning Technologies 2018 conference and exhibition, at the Olympia in London from January 31st to February 1st 2018, can find gomo on stand B11 throughout the event. gomo’s Mike Alcock is giving a talk on the art of distributing content to global workforces at Theater 5 on Thursday, February 1st, 2018 at 11am.