4 May 2021—BRIGHTON, UK—Cloud-based, multi-device eLearning authoring tool Gomo Learning has completed the latest stage of a branding overhaul with the launch of the redesigned gomolearning.com site. Sporting a refreshed new look that will be familiar to users of the tool itself, the new site highlights key features and topics that help Gomo serve today’s learning professionals, and shows practical examples of great course content authored in the tool.
“As one of the first successful cloud-based authoring tools of the post-Flash, fully-HTML5 era, Gomo is a storied brand” explains Gomo’s Product Owner, Gavin Beddow. “Like any company, we recognize the importance of projecting an image as fresh and cutting-edge as the product behind it. Our new website helps us better get across what makes Gomo stand out in a competitive market. I am particularly proud of the way it shows off the great work that our customers all over the world are achieving using our technology.”
Features of particular note on the new site include:
- The new Gomo Showcase, an evolving database of key interactions and visual effects possible in the platform, alongside key features within the editing environment that make great learning design truly effortless.
- Increased use of video and animation to help bring the tool to life and give you a better sense of what Gomo is like to use, and the kinds of learning it can produce
- Expanded content on the topics that matter to the market—from the benefits of cloud-based authoring to the technicalities of how to create branded, responsive eLearning.
- New focus on authoring tool features and customer support for enterprise customers.
- A reworked customer stories section that emphasizes the client’s experience with Gomo, while keeping our account of each project easy to read and the end-product easy to appreciate.
Gomo’s branding refresh follows a significant update to the authoring tool’s UI in June 2020. This saw a complete visual overhaul of all aspects of the editor, a reassessment of the placement of every option and modal window, and some key behind-the-scenes changes in anticipation of future development.
Head over to gomolearning.com and take a look.