Among the new additions to Engage in Learning’s portfolio are:
- Right to Work – which contains essential learning input for anyone who makes hiring decisions.
- Suspicious Packages – suitable for all frontline staff and those who receive mail.
- Criminal Finances Act – suitable for legal, financial, stock market and accountancy professionals.
- International Fraud Bribery and Corruption – a recently released e-learning programme.
- Unconscious Bias on the Frontline – due for release towards the end of November this year.
- Harassment and Bullying - due for release towards the end of November this year.
Kate Carter, Engage in Learning’s Operations and Marketing Manager, explained, “Thanks to growing demand, Engage in Learning is continuing to invest in developing a wide range of new e-learning materials.
“Our customers are particularly asking for e-learning materials covering soft skills, as well as programmes dealing with compliance and regulatory issues – the sort of learning programmes that are essential for everyone who wants to work in an industry that operates under externally imposed, legal requirements.
The formula for Engage in Learning’s format for its e-learning materials is the brainchild of the company’s Development Director, Kim Whitmore.
To date, Kim has won eight gold awards and ‘countless’ silver awards in a lengthy career as a designer of learning materials. Her most recent accolade was being named ‘Learning Designer of the Year’ at the prestigious Learning Technologies Awards, held in November 2017. Kim won the award for harnessing HTML5 technologies, along with gaming constructs, to produce new, engaging designs in learning for the contemporary learner.
Kim commented, “Our development team take immense pride in their work and are constantly looking for new and effective ways to engage and delight learners. At Engage in Learning it’s very much a team effort. We hire smart people from diverse backgrounds including game design, animation and education. We think like the learner and always aim to deliver e-learning excellence.”
Visitors to this year’s World of Learning event can find Engage in Learning at Stand C50.