Brightwave Group is the leading agency for next generation learning solutions, services and products. We utilise our expertise, innovation and creativity to design award-winning learning solutions that deliver your business objectives and truly engage your employees.
Our experts work in collaboration with our clients to help identify and define their business and learning objectives. This consultative approach ensures we create tailored solutions focussed on specific performance requirements – from onboarding and systems training to major business transformation and beyond.
We promote performance support at the point of need via personalised learning solutions, analysing the learner's individual needs and behaviour to connect the right people to the right learning resources at the right time.
Using adaptive technologies and multi-channel delivery, together with diagnostics and structured learning pathways, we challenge established thinking in the pursuit of excellence and our ambition to deliver effective solutions that have demonstrable impact.
Our services include:
- Custom learning content: multi-format, mixed-media and cross-platform
- Campaign-based learning services: to better identify, deliver and analyse business and learning objectives
- Next-generation products: including tessello – the award-winning collaborative learning platform
- Consultancy, community management and engagement services
- Learning analytics and evaluation tools and services
Brightwave Group clients include: the BBC, British Airways, 3M, Diageo, MediaCom, Coca-Cola, Bupa Health and Wellbeing UK, Lloyds Banking Group, BT, PwC, Sky, KPMG and Canon, as well as public and third sector organisations like: The NHS, The Chartered Institute of Marketing, City of Edinburgh Council, Clyde Valley Councils, The Scottish Parliament, National Trust and UNISON.
Brightwave Group is part of Capita plc - Learning Services Division