Acteon will be presenting this seminar at Learning Technologies 2018 on Thursday 1 February at 11.45 in Theatre 5.
This case study explores how to tackle challenges like:
- Moving from face-to-face to digital learning
- Engaging diverse audiences – from partners to casual workers, to volunteers and part-timers
- Balancing the needs of the tech-shy and the tech-savvy
- Harnessing communications to ensure ongoing engagement
- Shifting from 'spoon-fed' learning to a self-directed, digital culture
Jackie Belcher, Training and Communications Manager at the Co-Op will also be taking part in a conference session on Expanded Learning on 31 January at 11.10. In this session they'll be exploring how to deliver learning effectively across large, complex and diverse organisations.
More information is available from firstname.lastname@example.org.