The ILM is the European market leader in leadership and management qualifications, developing over 90,000 people annually. They work with a quality–assured network of over 2,500 approved learning providers worldwide.
“Obtaining Recognised Provider status is an important achievement for 10Eighty. It means we can provide high-quality, bespoke in-house management and leadership training endorsed by ILM, Europe’s premier organisation in leadership and management development.” CEO & Founder Michael Moran said. “It adds value and credibility to 10Eighty’s in-house training programme and demonstrates a genuine commitment to employee development.”
As part of the ILM recognition process 10Eighty established a Quality Assurance Policy and developed a management and leadership training programme comprising 8 training courses:
- Being an Effective Leader (2 day)
- Coaching for High Performance (1 day)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (1 day)
- Managing Performance (1 day)
- Playing to Strengths (1 day)
- Team Effectiveness – developing a high performing team (1 day)
- Powerful Career Conversations for HR Professionals (1 day)
- Powerful Career Conversations for Managers (2 day)
The programme will run in the UK and Dubai. In the UK the programme can be delivered in-company, taking place on company premises or at a convenient location anywhere in the UK. In Dubai the programme will be delivered as open workshops or on company premises. Individual training courses can be booked on 10Eighty’s website.
Details of the new training programme can be found at 10eighty.co.uk/management-leadership-training-programme along with information about benefits of the programme, learning outcomes for each course and guidance for online bookings.