This changing L&D landscape is something which affects many organisations. Told through different videos, the series shares, thoughts and opinions, as well as tips and advice which will be beneficial to any organisation who has a learning and development department and is trying to prepare for this changing landscape.
The series kicks off with ‘The Changing of Job Roles within L&D’ where they will be sharing experts’ views on various topics, such as preparing for new L&D roles that don’t exist yet; the holistic role of learning professionals and upskilling into multi-skilled hybrid roles.
The experts which feature in this topic are:
- Joan Keevill – Director at Designs on Learning and Chairperson at the eLearning network
- Spencer Holmes – Director at Totem Learning
- Nick Bate – Co-founder of Blue Eskimo
- Dan Nolan – Learning Technology Consultant at Virtual College
To access ‘The Changing of Job Roles within L&D’ and hear these experts’ insights, click here.
Following topics in the series are:
- The Digital Transformation of L&D
- The Responsibility of Measuring the Business Impact of Learning
- The Rise of Automation
- Re-launching the L&D team
‘We know organisations are struggling to adapt to this rapidly changing learning and development industry,’ says Simon Falconer, Chief Marketing Officer at Virtual College, ‘so we wanted to create a meaningful channel on which we can share valuable insights and approaches from leading experts. We hope it will be thought-provoking and provide some answers, and are excited to see the response.’