The Great Place to Work® Institute (India) has recently announced awarding of Great Place to Work – Certification to Upside Learning for the second time running, building a High-Trust, High-Performance Culture™. Amit Garg – Founder & CEO said, “It is an honor to be recognized as a great place to work again for our culture that values innovation, team-work, and a spirit to Go Beyond each and every time to deliver a great experience for our customers. Of all the awards and accolades we have won, for me personally being certified as a 'Great Place To Work' for the second time is a great feeling.”
As part of this assessment, Upside Learning employees took an anonymous survey which assessed people-related management practices using Great Place to Work® People Practice Culture Audit© Framework and measured the perceptions of the employees using Great Place to Work® Trust Index© Employee Survey.
Upside Learning scored a brilliant 78 on the TRUST INDEX© Score which is an increase of 6 points from last years score of 72. TRUST INDEX© is an average of five dimensions of the Great Place to Work® Trust Index© Model which are:
- Credibility of management ™
- Respect for people
- Fairness at the workplace
- Camaraderie between people
A few notable areas where Upside Learning Scored exceptionally where
- Management is honest and ethical in its business practices – Upside Learning scored 97 points as against an average of 92 points from India’s top 50 Great mid-size workplaces
- We are all in this together - Upside Learning scored 93 points as against an average of 90 points from India’s top 50 Great mid-size workplaces
- This is a physically safe place to work - Upside Learning scored 96 points which was at par with India’s top 50 Great mid-size workplaces
About Great Place to Work® Institute
Great Place to Work® Institute is a global management research and consulting firm dedicated towards enabling organizations to achieve business objectives by building better workplaces. Great Place to Work® Institute works with over 7000 organizations globally every year to help them assess, change, learn, and share.