MUNICH (Tuesday, October 22, 2019) – Speexx has confirmed this year’s agenda for its annual Speexx Exchange conference, which will explore best practices and lessons learned in the fields of ed-tech and talent management. During Speexx Exchange, more than 150 HR and talent management delegates across 20 countries will meet in Berlin, Germany, at the InterContinental Hotel Berlin on Wednesday, November 27th.
The event will once again be moderated by Laura Overton, international speaker, author and facilitator as well as former CEO and Founder of Towards Maturity. Laura will present the latest industry insights, and facilitate conversations surrounding how learning innovation can best build business impact. This year, in particular, Speexx Exchange will narrow in more closely at the ways companies, individuals and innovative technologies – including AI, VR and gamification – contribute to transforming their organization’s culture into one that promotes continuous learning.
“As we approach 2020, business is demanding a focus on talent and skill in order to quickly transform and adapt. This provides a perfect opportunity for learning leaders, but learning itself will also need to transform in order to play a central role in the next decade. It’s both an exciting and lonely chance for change. For the last several years, people have come to Speexx Exchange to face up to reality together by swapping ideas and effective practices,” said Laura Overton. “At a time when contrasting needs like automation and soft skills are clamoring for priority in the workplace, it’s especially valuable for decision-makers to hear directly from experts and practioners like the speakers at Exchange. It’s a casual, fun, yet informative way for all of us in the industry to share tools, techniques and anecdotes to help one another during this era of massive change.”
Speakers at this year’s event represent an extensive variety of nationalities and companies – spanning biopharmaceutical, construction, manufacturing, academia and NGOs – with names like AstraZeneca, OpenSesame, Hager Group, Liebherr, the Council of Europe’s Professional Network Forum, Headspring, the Humanitarian Leadership Academy, and more. A detailed program with speaker bios is available on the Speexx Exchange website.
A new element to Speexx Exchange this year is an interactive “Experience Room” adjacent to the main speaker hall ("Bellevue"). Within the Experience Room, attendees will be able to actually try out some of the innovative, real-world learning technologies several Speexx Exchange speakers will be showcasing – cutting-edge tools and techniques, including VR headsets and gamification platforms that have enabled their organizations to successfully transform learning.
The following speakers are presenting their best practices on a wide range of topics, including:
- KEYNOTE: “Definition of Transformation – A Complete, Radical, Fundamental Change in Appearance of Character” by Laura Overton, global thought leader and former CEO and Founder of Towards Maturity
- “What Does a Transformed Leadership Development Experience Look Like?” by Dr. Stefan Marose, VP of Corporate Partnerships, & Meike Gil Román, Corporate Partnerships, Headspring
- “Learning Technologies to Scale Access to Learning, Strategic Transformation to Increase Human Engagement” by Atish Gonsalves, Global Innovation Director, Humanitarian Leadership Academy
- “The Role of AI in High-Performing Learning Culture” by Jane Daly, Chief Insights Officer, Towards Maturity
- “How is Natural Language Processing and AI Shifting the Experience?” by Philippe Wacker, Executive Director, LT-Innovate
- “Changing the Experience Changes the Culture” by Ramona Rösler, Team-lead Talent Management Solutions, Libeherr IT Services
- “Learning Transformation to Scale Using Curation” by Tom Turnbull, co-founder & VP, Partnerships and Legal Affairs
- “Steps to Shaping Culture Change at Scale” by Hannelore Kalb, Learning Program Manager, Hager Group
- “Changes to the CEFR 2020 Framework” by Prof. Dr. Bernd Rüschoff, Professional Network Forum, Council of Europe
- “How is the L&D Role Changing” by Brian Murphy, Global Learning Transformation Manager, AstraZeneca