RPS earned two Gold and two Silver Brandon Hall Awards for the development of learning programs and solutions for its global clients.
The Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards recognized programs and solutions that RPS developed for the following clients:
- DTE Energy, Detroit, Mich.
- Gold Award for Best Advance in Custom Content for its hazard-recognition learning solution
- General Motors Service Technical College (GM STC), Troy, Mich.
- Gold Award for Best Unique or Innovative Talent Acquisition Program for establishing a robust GM technician pipeline. The GM STC provides training services to more than 28,000 GM Dealer technicians in 32 training centers across the U.S.
- NCR Corporation, Duluth, Ga.
- Silver Award for Best Advance in Creating a Learning Strategy for reinventing NCR Customer Engineer learning with analytics, technology and innovation
- Silver Award for Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program for transforming NCR global learning with performance analytics, technology and innovation
"The awards underscore the strategic value of RPS custom training plans and execution, effective use of learning technology and ability to align training with key business goals," said Dave Letts, Raytheon Professional Services vice president. "Being recognized for that work speaks to the successful partnerships we have with our customers."
"The programs developed by Raytheon Professional Services impressed the judges because of the bottom-line impact they had on the businesses. These are strategic learning programs that delivered on client goals," said Rachel Cooke, chief operating officer of Brandon Hall Group and head of the awards program. "The Excellence Awards are a great way to recognize the outstanding work achieved through advanced training solutions."
Raytheon previously announced it also received a silver Brandon Hall award in the category of "Best Use of Games or Simulations for Learning" for its virtual training for U.S. Army soldiers.
Now entering its 21st year, the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Program was one of the first of its kind in the industry. The awards recognize the organizations that have most successfully deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems and tools that have achieved measurable results. For more information about the awards and winners visit http://go.brandonhall.com/Excellence_Awards_Home.