Open LMS, the leading provider of open-source learning systems, received awards in 13 different categories during the LearnX® Live Awards. The winners were announced during a virtual award ceremony last month. The awards are a testament to Open LMS’ incredible work in helping deliver highly-effective and engaging online learning experiences, and include the following:
- 1 Gold in Best Talent Strategy for Flexible Working
- 3 Golds in Best Talented Team for Customer Experience, People & Culture and Learning Design in collaboration with eCreators
- 1 Gold in Best Learning Model - Custom/Bespoke - with the Department of Defense
- 3 Golds in Best eLearning Design for Game with the Mental Health Movement, Shift-It-Online with Metcelerate, and Free eLearning Resource
- 2 Golds in Best Learning & Development Project for Product Knowledge Training with Nissan and Induction/Onboarding with NSW Rural Fire Services
- 1 Silver in Best Learning & Development Project for Content Curation with eCreators
- 1 Silver in Best Learning Technology for Learning Management System (LMS)
- 1 Silver in Best eLearning Design for Micro/Bite-Size product
The LearnX® Live Awards bring together leading organizations across the globe to celebrate forward-thinking workforce learning and supporting technologies. Each year, the awards highlight projects and solutions that deliver best practices in eLearning design. It’s known as one of the premiere accolades in the world of learning and talent.
“Our world is moving in a new direction when it comes to how we deliver education. We must be ready to embrace that change, which will include online learning in one way or another,” said Phill Miller, managing director of Open LMS. “These recognitions in more than a dozen key categories further prove Open LMS is a standout leader in the online learning space. We’re committed to continue providing users with top-notch services that are designed to meet their needs and achieve learning goals.”
These recognitions come during a banner year for Open LMS. The company was recently named a 2021 5-Star Service Provider by The Educator Australia, as well as a leader by G2 in 14 key categories. This fall, Open LMS announced a pro-bono partnership with the Australia-based Pancare Foundation to support its volunteer training program. The company also hosted its inaugural worldwide Innovation Summit in November to provide a global perspective on the issues affecting digital learners today and how industry leaders can maximize online learning experiences.
To learn more about Open LMS and its products, or to request a trial, please visit www.openlms.net.