OEB is a unique gathering of over 2,500 learning leaders from education and research, corporate workplace, government and the public sector from more than 70 countries.
This vibrant, through-provoking and interactive event with more than 200 dynamic sessions including keynote plenaries, debates, interactive panel discussions, discovery demos with world-class speakers and endless networking opportunities will provide the perfect environment to stimulate, explore and inform working practices to create a better digital learning world.
The event starts on Wednesday 23 November with pre-conference workshops, side events and the OEB exhibition, followed by the OEB main conference on Thursday 24th and Friday 25th November including a free seminar programme.
Here are just a few of the sessions at OEB 2022:
- Sprinting in to Learning Experience Design (LxD)
- Hybrid is Here to Stay: Get your Case Together and Set Up a Hybrid Teaching Environment!
- Bright and Shiny Open Education - Or Not?
- Building the L&D Team for the Future
- We Don't Need No Classroom - Towards a New Role for Universities and Teachers
- Running the L&D Department Like a Business
- Will the Fourth Be With You? Achieving Education for the New Worlds of Work
- Gamified, Co-created and Microlearned: a Recipe to Engage University Students?
- Mixing it up: Using Augmented Reality and Virtual Avatars for Engaging Workplace Training
- Video Killed the PowerPoint Star - Creating In-House Media-Rich Training Materials
- Next Level Educational Innovation: Evidence-Informed Practices to Innovate Higher and Secondary Education
- Embracing AI to Automatically Create Student-centred Criteria
The latest developments in learning technology: Alongside the conference is an exhibition of edtech providers, showcasing cutting edge educational tools, materials, approaches.
The event is sponsored by leading edtech vendors: Proctorio, Cypher Learning, Abilite, Busuu, coursera, D2L, Simovative, BARCO, Engageli, Odin Education, Panopto, Everet, Speexx and Streaming Valley.
“OEB is an outstanding opportunity to network with global experts in the industry. We are all set to go and we're looking forward to putting on a world-class event for the edtech community next week,” said Event Director, Astrid Jaeger.