The Learning Technologies Digital Series, powered by the Learning and Skills Group, continues next week on Thursday 20 July, with our next webinar:
- 12 pm BST: Think like a Futurist, Act like an Innovator with Karie Willyerd, Chief Customer Strategy Officer, LTG Plc and Matt Donovan, Senior Vice President, Chief Learning and Innovation Officer at GP Strategies
How do you effectively navigate the constantly evolving disruption AI will have on your organisation and the future of learning? How can you explore its trends and signals while still operating with a bias for action?
This session will help people to:
- Discover an agile, action-oriented approach to thinking like a futurist
- Learn how to act like an innovator
- Create predictions for the near future and implications for learning
- Effectively set a path forward working with AI
Chief Customer Strategy Officer, LTG Plc
Karie Willyerd is the Chief Customer Strategy Officer for LTG Plc. She is also the only CLO to have taken two companies to number one in the world as recognised by ATD – Sun in 2014 and Visa in 2022. ATD honored Karie with the Distinguished Contribution to Talent Development Award in 2017.
Senior Vice President, Chief Learning and Innovation Officer, GP Strategies
Senior Vice President and Chief Learning and Innovation Officer, Matt Donovan, is a recognised name in learning, bringing more than 25 years of experience crafting learner-centric solutions and leading high-impact development teams. He's been named one of Training Magazine's Top 10 International Trainers under 40, his articles are regularly published and presented at a variety of national and international conferences.
Registration: Think like a Futurist, Act like an Innovator
Thursday 20 July 2023, 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM