Did you know that registration for entries is now open for the Learning Technologies Awards2023?
As the largest and most prestigious celebration of outstanding learning technologies worldwide, this is an incredible opportunity for you to showcase your amazing work and gain the recognition your team truly deserves.
All you need to do is select the categories you wish to enter and make the payment before the entry registration deadline on 17 July 2023 at 17:00 BST.
You can come back to your entries and complete them when it suits you. The submission deadline is 31 July 2023 at 17:00 BST. So, take your time to perfect your submissions while staying within the timeline.
- Entry fees start from £160 plus VAT per individual entry.
- Simply select and pay for the categories you wish to enter before the deadline on 17 July 2023 at 17:00 BST.
- You can come back to your entries and complete them at your convenience, ensuring you have ample time to perfect your submissions until 31 July 2023 at 17:00 BST.
- With 20 categories to choose from, you have the chance to demonstrate your expertise and innovation to a global audience.
- Should you have any questions or require assistance at any stage of the process, please contact Jo Penton at [email protected]
The shortlist will be announced in September with the finalists selected by an independent panel of experts organized by The Learning Network. If your entry makes it to the shortlist, you will be invited to present your work to the judging panel online in late September 2023.
The glittering gala evening, where the winners are exclusively revealed, will take place on 15 November 2023 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London, UK with over 800 expected guests.
We wish you the best of luck with your entries: Awards entry registrations.