Learning Technologies has announced that its popular Thirty Under 30 is back for his year's event on 3-4 May in London. The Thirty Under 30 programme develops the next generation of workplace learning leadership. During the two days at the event, the programme will be facilitated by some of the Learning Technologies 2023 Thirty Under 30 winners.
Conference chair Donald H Taylor: “We are absolutely delighted that Learning Technologies Thirty under 30 is back. It exists to support young learning professionals at or near the start of their career. You have to be under 30 years old to take part. It's an amazing opportunity to join a cohort of like-minded professionals who share, collaborate and support each other long after the event itself is over.”
The goal of the Learning Technologies Thirty under 30 Programme is to provide support, visibility, voice and development for the next generation of Learning Leaders. Each member of the Thirty under 30 programme will receive:
- Welcome dinner the evening before Learning Technologies London
- Participation in mentoring activities at the event with leading industry figures and previous Thirty under 30 participants
- Unique development and benchmarking activities with peers
- Interactive time with key speakers and other learning leaders
- A major discount to attend The Learning Technologies event in London for just £345 (Full price: £1,345)
- Born after 5th May, 1993 (You must be under 30 during Learning Technologies 2023)
- Working in the learning field
- Interested in developing your career in the learning field
- Supported by your employer to participate in this programme and their willingness to pay reduced tuition (£) and travel expenses
- Willing and excited to participate in a number of pre-event and event activities focused on our Thirty under 30 Group
- Willing to play a role in the Learning Technologies programme
- Willing to participate in the mentoring activities at Learning Technologies
- High Energy, outgoing and raring to network with new colleagues
Former cohort member, Zahra Clarke-Johnney, L&D Manager, English Institute of Sport: "In doing the Thirty Under 30 programme, I met a lot of different people in L&D because I was invited to talk at the summer conference in 2020, which helped a lot in terms of networking, making you feel part of the community, and I now know lots of different people I can go to if I need advice on anything. "
Zahra will be speaking at this year's Learning Technologies Conference, with a session on 'Rethinking learning to support organisational performance' at ExCeL London on day one of the event, 3 May.
The full programme is available on the event website: Learning Technologies 2023 Conference.
Learning Technologies 2023
3-4 May 2022, London ExCeL