In the October 15 programme, LNTV talks to influential L&D leaders on how they are adapting to all of the changes surrounding learning in the workplace as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Michelle Ockers looks at digital transformation following all of the changes in workplace practices; Neil Mullarkey explains how he has had to adapt quickly to new ways of working; LNTV talks to Andrew New about digital transformation at St John Ambulance; Robin Hoyle explains how he is now organising workplace transfer activities. Plus, Andrew Jacobs introduces his new consultancy business.
The next Learning Now tv show is on Thursday Oct 15 at 10 am UK time. And the show will be available on catch up from the LNTV website three days later.
The full programme of interviews and features for LNTV Oct 15:
- World-renowned organisational learning strategist Michelle Ockers discusses how organisations should be tackling the digital transformation needed as a result of changes in workplace practices.
- Business communications expert and comedian Neil Mullarkey explains how he has had to adapt quickly to new ways of working over the past six months with surprising results.
- Continuing our series talking to heads of L&D for charities, Michelle Parry-Slater talks to Andrew New of St John Ambulance about their digital transformation during the lockdown.
- This month Robin Hoyle explains how he organises workplace transfer activities and how he has had to adapt some of these activities to the online environment.
- Plus, LNTV has secured an interview with Andrew Jacobs, one of the L&D sectors most respected practitioners following a wide range of experience leading L&D in large corporate and government organisations. Andrew tells Kate about his new consultancy Llarn Learning.
The next Learning Now tv programme is on Oct 15 at 10 am UK time with the live social stream with Colin Steed starting at 9.50 am UK time.