In this month’s LNTV programme on 31 May, Lisa Minogue-White interviews Euan Semple. While at the BBC, Euan was one of the first to introduce what we now call social media tools into a large organisation. Euan talks about how to get senior business leaders on board with technology.
The RNLI’s L&D team talks to Kim Edwards about how it is transforming the skills of its volunteers. Lisa Minogue-White talks to David James of Looop about redefining blended learning and Michelle Parry-Slater investigates curation skills with the ‘king of curation’, Martin Couzins.
This month’s Learning Now tv is on Thursday May 31 at 10 am and later at 8 pm. And the show will be available on catch up from the LNTV website three days later.
The full programme of interviews and features for May’s LNTV show:
- Business strategist Euan Semple discusses how to get senior business leaders on board with technology to enable them to make good business decisions.
- David James, Chief Learning Strategist at Looop, talks to Lisa about blended learning and why we need to change the definition of blended learning.
- Martin Phillips and Mark Wheeler talk to Kim about their Gold Award-winning People Development Project at the RNLI and how it has transformed the skills of the thousands of RNLI volunteers.
- Australia correspondent Helen Blunden talks to Fiona Hill about how she decided to take a year off from her IT development job to go on her own personal learning journey.
- Michelle Parry-Slater's segment on modern workplace learning skills focuses on curation this month and she talks to the 'king of curation' Martin Couzins.
- Robin Hoyle's regular segment focuses on why we may want to rethink our role in L&D as educators.
- Ajay Pangarkar continues his monthly segment on how to make sure your learning projects always aligns to the objectives of the business.
The next Learning Now tv programme is on Thursday May 31 at 10 am UK time with the live social stream with Colin Steed from 9.50 am; and again later the same day at 8 pm UK time.