On April’s Learning Now tv, to be broadcast this Thursday and Friday, Kim Edwards interviews Alexandra Bode-Tunji, Programme Lead - People Development at Transport for London. Alexandra talks about TfL’s people transformation project, offering LNTV viewers insights into the challenges faced by TfL and how the organisation is dealing with them.
LNTV has invited Tony O’Driscoll of Duke Business School to discuss the current situation of leadership development around the world.
Also on April’s show, David Kelly of the E-Learning Guild discusses the state of learning in the US and Martin Couzins provides a summary of Towards Maturity’s 2016-7 learning tech benchmark report.
Learning Now tv is on Thursday April 27 at 8 pm and the following day, Friday April 28 at 10 am. And the show will be available on catch up from the LNTV website three days later.
The full programme of interviews and features for April’s LNTV show:
- Alexandra Bode-Tunji, Programme Lead - People Development at Transport for London, talks about their huge people transformation project - their largest project for 25 years.
- Tony O'Driscoll, Global Head of Leadership Development at Duke Business School, discusses the current situation of leadership development around the world.
- David Kelly, E-Learning Guild's Executive Director, talks to Lisa Minogue-White about the state of the nation regarding learning in the US.
- Martin Couzins' research report this month focuses on the Towards Maturity Benchmark 2016-7 and he picks out some highlights for us.
- Michelle Parry-Slater's report on L&D outside the corporate space features the Rev Lucy Davis who explains how she learns to do her job as vicar of Flitwick Parish Church, Bedfordshire.
- Lisa Minogue-White gives her roundup of what's changed in the world of learning over the past year. As ever, she chooses her winter holiday location to provide this report.
- Tom Spiglanin provides another instalment in his popular series on how to produce video on a budget for creating content in the workplace. This month it's about production considerations.
- Brent Schlenker this month tells us all about the TLDC event as well as the new training and development video chat he's founded TLD Chat.
The next Learning Now tv programme is on Thursday April 27, 8.00 pm UK time with the regular live social stream with Colin Steed from 7.45 pm; and again on Friday April 28, 10 am UK time.