On this month’s Learning Now tv, Nigel Paine talks to the creativity in learning leader, Amy Burvall. Amy, a former humanities teacher, has built personal development programmes with creativity and innovation at their core. Her YouTube channel, ‘History for Music Lovers’, has over 11 million views.
Amy loves to explore creativity, visual thinking, remix culture, media theory, transparency in education and new literacies. Her interview with Nigel offers the LNTV audience a fascinating insight into how greater creativity at work is both important and achievable.
This month’s LNTV programme is on Thursday 29 September, starting at 8.00 pm UK time, with Ady Howes’ live social stream from 7.45 pm for viewers to join in with.
The full programme of interviews and features for September’s LNTV show:
- Amy Burvall discusses the importance and value of creativity at work and gives some suggestions on how to get started.
- The LNTV team were at LearningLive 2016 this month and produce a roundup of all of the main action.
- Michelle Parry-Slater's No Plasters report features an interview with Caroline Jones where they discuss how social media transformed her fundraising campaign for Cancer Research.
- Lisa Minogue-White takes time out from her holiday in Northern France where she reflects on the current state of learning and development at work.
- Our report from Australia takes us to an Unconference at the LearningCafe. Helen Blunden reports.
- Tom Hickmore explains why he thinks comedy has an important place in learning.
- Ant Pugh talks to Kim about his journey in setting up a freelance business and explains the differences between a a freelancer and a consultant.
- Founder of Kineo, BuzzSumo and Anders Pink Steve Rayson talks to Nigel about leveraging the huge amount of information available and how to filter it to keep up-to-date.
The next Learning Now tv programme is on Thursday September 29, 8.00 pm UK time with the regular live social stream with Ady Howes from 7.45 pm.