The 12-month programme is delivered by industry experts and culminates in a certificate from Leeds University Business School, one of the world’s leading business schools.
The CLO100 programme was created by experienced L&D professionals, Cathy Hoy and Robert Wagner, in response to a lack of effective development solutions designed expressly for learning leaders. The programme provides a bespoke learning experience for each of the 100 participants and includes executive coaching, 1-2-1 and group sessions, practical workshops, virtual sessions, and immersive residential events – all delivered by industry experts.
Topics covered in the CLO100 syllabus include:
- Mindset - Developing a learning mindset throughout your organisation
- Alignment - Strategically aligning learning with your business
- Environment - Creating a safe and healthy learning environment
- Capability - Building capability in a constantly evolving environment
- Marketing - Marketing learning for maximum impact
- Innovation - Exploring the future of learning innovation
Speaking ahead of the launch, co-founder Cathy Hoy said: “Investing in their own personal development gives L&D leaders a competitive edge – it positions them to lead effectively, create innovative solutions, and drive successful organisational change initiatives.”
Co-founder Robert Wagner added: “That is why CLO100 is fast becoming the go-to community for learning professionals – to sharpen, educate and inspire.”
Leeds University Business School’s Director of Executive Programmes, Tone Thomas Vaduthala FCMI FLPI added: “We’re excited to partner with CLO100 to support a hundred CLOs every year through this programme. Together, we have crafted a unique learning experience that seamlessly amalgamates theory and practice to deliver a highly experiential journey for current and aspiring CLOs.”