Growth Engineering have now been recognised on five of eLearning Industry’s Top 20 Listings in 2020, including ‘Top 10 Cloud-Based LMSs for Corporate Learning’.
eLearning Industry have recognised Growth Engineering as industry leaders in the following categories:
- Top 10 Cloud-Based LMSs for Corporate Learning
- Top 20 Microlearning Software for Corporates
- Top 20 Gamification Learning Management Systems
- Top 20 Content Providers for Gamification
- Top 20 Mobile Learning Content Development
eLearning Industry’s highly regarded listings are updated annually and cover a wide range of key industry categories. They are compiled by globally recognised eLearning experts with the following criteria:
- Customer support
- Customer Experience
- Software features
- Software innovation
- Customer reviews
- Economic growth potential
- Company’s customer retention
- Employee turnover
- Company’s social responsibility
The five eLearning Industry inclusions bring Growth Engineering’s total accolades since 2013 to a total of 95.
Juliette Denny, Growth Engineering’s Global CEO, had this to say of the news: ‘Every single one of these listings deserves a socially-distanced champagne boat party to celebrate.
It’s encouraging that in the most challenging business environment to date, Growth Engineering remains stronger than ever. No matter what the markets do, we will continue to innovate and drive our learning technologies forward.’