The prestigious BESMA gala dinner was held at London’s Old Billingsgate on 9th November 2017. Growth Engineering were presented with the award for Training Centre of the Year and were finalists in the ‘Customer Service Team of the Year’ category.’
The BESMAs recognise and reward the best sales professionals in the UK, showcasing their achievements and products. The awards help promote the art of selling throughout the country. This year the awards were seeking individuals and teams that boost company performance and drive the UK economy forward.
Growth Engineering won Training Centre of the Year because their learning technology and training solutions have directly improved their clients’ sales performance and customer satisfaction. They work with each client to design a tailored training solution that meets the client's specific needs.
Below are examples of how Growth Engineering’s learning solutions have transformed customers’ training and sales performance:
- EE, the UK’s biggest 4G network, used the Academy LMS to create their new training platform. 82,602 pieces of training content were completed on their new LMS, compared to just 2,569 on the old platform. 92% of their employees said their digital skills have improved since using the new LMS.
- GAME, the UK’s leading video games retailer, used Growth Engineering’s platform to create their award-winning LMS, GAME Learning Zone, which has transformed their customer service training. The new LMS led to an 89% completion rate on their AMP Sales Scenario training. This caused a 94.3% uplift in the average customer basket.
- International Flavours & Fragrances (IFF) started working with Growth Engineering in 2016 to deliver a global training solution that has changed IFF’s sales culture. Employees are now able to gain fully accredited ISM sales qualifications on the platform.
- Aggregate Industries use the Academy LMS to deliver ISM accredited sales training to their sales staff working remotely throughout the UK. Rather than spending hours travelling to classroom training, employees can now spend more time doing what they do best - selling! Read more about Aggregate Industry’s success story here.
- Growth Engineering’s ‘Sales Superstars’ online training centre enables smaller companies and teams to become ISM qualified. These are the sales superheroes of the future!
Growth Engineering create learning solutions that meet the needs of the modern workforce and economy. Since learner engagement is an essential element of any successful training programme, all of their training solutions, from the Academy LMS to the Knowledge Arcade app, are fully gamified, social and personalised. These features keep learner engagement levels sky high and drive return visits to the platform.
Head of Training Design, Pinda Dhillon, at EE said: “I was totally blown away by Growth Engineering. They’ve taken a learning management system and turned it on it’s head. Instead of talking about hosting, they spoke about engagement and personalisation. That’s what I found really interesting.”
Growth Engineering Ideologist in Chief, Juliette Denny, said: “It was an absolute honour to be recognised at this year’s BESMAs. The event is always a highlight of the learning calendar! It was fantastic to see the energy and passion everyone has for sales there.
At Growth Engineering, we’re always striving to create new learning solutions that meet our clients’ growing needs in the changing economy. So we’are delighted to be recognised for what we do every day, helping our awesome customers engage their learners and train the sales superheroes of tomorrow!”