The cloud-based tool, which allows users to create HMTL5 multi-device e-learning content quickly and easily comes with a bundle of added capabilities and features. Because gomo is a software as a service (SaaS) tool, subscribers and trialists get all of 2.2’s improvements and future updates to the authoring tool by simply logging into their account.
Some of the latest enhancements include:
- Slide out menu/ table of contents
- Header and footer navigation bars across all devices
- Inline actions - navigate to a page, sub screen or external website from any text asset
- Dropdown list asset - create a simple quiz with a drop down in seconds
- Numeric input asset - test students’ math ability
- Advanced animation control, allowing you to animate all content assets
- Orientation preview - test landscape and portrait views on any device
- Preview courses - share a link to courses as they are being built with colleagues who aren’t using gomo.
gomo Managing Director Mike Alcock said “Once again our team have raised the bar for responsive and adaptive HTML5 e-learning development. gomo gets better with each new version and our growing customer base and industry accolades reflect the improvements we are making.”
gomo is a cost-effective way to easily create beautiful multi-device learning content which looks and feels bespoke. Starting at just £49/$89/€59 a month, teams and individuals can effortlessly build, collaborate and publish their own custom content, making it a budget-friendly solution for organisations of any size.
There is a no obligation, 21-day free trial available on the gomo website, which gives users the opportunity to get to grips with all of the brand-new features of gomo 2.2.