EssentialSkillz now has five listings on the G-Cloud 10 framework:
- DSE eLearning and Risk Assessment - ErgoWize
- eLearning Course Libraries (40+ courses covering Health & Safety and Business Protection topics)
- Course Authoring and Online Policy Sign Off
- GDPR eLearning
- WorkWize Learning Management System
Julian Roberts, CEO of EssentialSkillz, commented:
“Retaining our position on the framework offers us the chance to further expand our growing presence in the Public Sector. We are looking forward to demonstrating the variety of services and the scale of benefits we can offer those looking to efficiently and effectively manage Compliance, Risk Assessment, and eLearning organisation-wide.”
Public-sector organisations that would like a demonstration of EssentialSkillz' Learning Management System, Course Content or Policy Management System can request an evaluation via the EssentialSkillz website.
About G-Cloud 10 and Crown Commercial Services
The CCS acts on behalf of the Crown to drive savings for the taxpayer and improve the quality of commercial and procurement activity. The G10 agreement supports the Government’s policy to centrally manage the procurement of common goods and services through an integrated commercial function at the heart of government.
The agreement with EssentialSkillz means that public sector organisations can buy its services on the Digital Marketplace without the need to run a full tender or procurement process, meaning that it’s easier and faster for organisations to ensure their training and policy compliance using EssentialSkillz.
G10 can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including Central Government, Local Government, Health, Education, Devolved Administrations, Emergency Services, Defence and Not-For-Profit Organisations. The G10 agreement is fully EU compliant and provides easy access to cloud computing services, saving time and money for an organisation.
Why use G-Cloud if you are a Public-Sector Body?
- Save cost
- Promoted by the Government as the preferred route to purchase cloud-based services
- Fully compliant, regulated and refreshed
- No need for a further competition process just select best price/value from the G-Cloud catalogue