The Safety & Health Expo is the biggest exhibition of the year in the Health and Safety Industry and EssentialSkillz has chosen the expo to showcase its latest courses and demonstrate its industry leading SCORM compliant Learning Management System (LMS). The company has released nine new courses since the Expo in 2011:
- Working at Heights E-Learning
- Asbestos Awareness E-Learning
- PPE E-Learning
- Risk Assessment E-Learning
- Bullying and Harassment E-Learning
- Social Media Policy E-Learning
- Disciplinary Policy E-Learning
- Grievance Policy E-Learning
- Anti Bribery and Corruption E-Learning
EssentialSkillz has also achieved RoSPA Approval for many of their courses in the last 12 months.
"The Safety and Health Expo is the biggest event of the year for EssentialSkillz", commented Managing Director, Julian Roberts. "We know that all of the key decision makers from across the industry will be there and it is important for us to show the latest new developemnts that are keeping EssentialSkillz at the forefront of the Health and Safety E-Learning industry" he added.
EssentialSkillz will be exhibiting on stand E80 throughout the show from the 15th May to the 17th May 2012, NEC Birmingham.