EssentialSkillz has launched a new 'Reseller Pack' as part of its channel partner program. It says the pack is aimed at any business that is already selling health and safety consultancy, products or solutions into small, medium or large companies.
According to EssentialSkillz, the pack has everything a business needs to start selling the solution. Training on the product is included along with full branding for the reseller. The pack includes the following:
- Full branding - The portal is fully branded for the reseller, including the courses
- Support and training - There are two managed service days included in the pack, which include training and help with setting up the system
- Editable courses - Resellers can edit any of the courses to make them more specific to clients requirements using the integrated authoring tool
- Create e-learning courses - Using the integrated authoring tool, resellers can create courses to roll out to clients
- 500 training credits - One credit is used for each course completion. More credits can be purchased at any point
"We wanted to bring a solution that was both affordable and powerful to the market place. By putting together our Reseller Pack, we have made our software more accessible to a broader range of businesses", commented Managing Director at EssentialSkillz, Julian Roberts.
"We have a very high demand from businesses wishing to re-sell our solution and this new pack gives them the flexibility to provide both off the shelf and bespoke e-learning solutions combined with our unique Risk Assessment functionality" he added.
Further information can be found on the EssentialSkillz web site at http://www.essentialskillz.com/e-learning-reseller