The one-minute annual L&D Global Sentiment Survey has taken the pulse of the L&D community world-wide since 2014. The question is the same format every year:
“What will be hot in workplace L&D in 2022?”
Respondents choose 3 of 15 options, and there is an 'other' option, selecting what will be hot in L&D in 2022.
This year, there are two extra, optional questions, about challenges in 2022, and about where you work.
In 2021 reskilling and upskilling was a new entrant at number one, as the world grappled with the challenges of the pandemic.
The fifteen choices are:
- Personalization/adaptive delivery
- Artificial intelligence
- Learning analytics
- Collaborative/social learning
- Micro learning
- Learning experience platforms
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Mobile delivery
- Consulting more deeply with the business
- Showing value
- Performance support
- Skills-based talent management
The results and report will be published in February 2022. Take the Global Sentiment Survey in L&D 2022.