dominKnow Learning Systems is proud to announce that dominKnow | ONE has been recognized with a TMN Choice Award for Authoring Tools.
Training Magazine Network Choice Awards is the only crowd-sourced awards program for the training industry, and is open to voting by the 141,000 members of Training Magazine Network to honour tools and solutions that they find most effective in their work.
This award is the latest in a series of honours for dominKnow | ONE, which rolled out to clients in spring 2019:
- Top Authoring Tool Company, Awarded by Training Industry
- Best eLearning Development Tool, Awarded by Best of Elearning!
- Best Simulation Tool, Awarded by Best of Elearning!
- Best Learning Content Management System, Awarded by Best of Elearning!
- Best Mobile Authoring Tool, Awarded by Best of Elearning!
- Leading in Cloud-Based Authoring, Awarded by CIO Look
dominKnow | ONE is a cloud-based, all-in-one, content authoring solution designed to fully support an organization’s learning content strategy — with built-in tools and processes to ensure the right type of content gets to the right people at the right time.
dominKnow | ONE has integrated authoring, simulation, social learning, and analytics – all working together as one. It allows authors to create seamlessly responsive and adaptive content that can be used for any type of formal or informal learning — all from a single source. Authors can create, share, and reuse content and collaborate faster by managing assets centrally and the tool’s simple and collaborative review process allows an organization’s stakeholders and SMEs to easily throughout the development process.
“We're very proud of what we've achieved in the past year,” says dominKnow CEO, Luke Hickey. “Our dedicated team is passionate about creating helpful learning tools and strives every day to make dominKnow | ONE the very best collaborative, online and integrated authoring solution available. We look forward to continued recognition from our customers and industry experts in the years ahead.”
That dedication is shown in how quickly dominKnow has continued to move dominKnow | ONE forward with new features to help authors, following up the release of dominKnow | ONE with a feature update in the fall of 2019 that included:
- A new Scenario Builder which allows for program-free branching conversation activities
- An Accessibility tab that helps authors with tips and tools for creating accessible and inclusive content while they work
- New off-the-shelf editable courseware in partnership with eLearning Brothers
- Video playlists for YouTube and Vimeo-hosted videos
- Flash and Match card sets as new interactivity options
“dominKnow | ONE allows our users to not only maximize content with modern new features, but also with the newest standards in mind to enable all learners, anywhere at any time,” continues Hickey. “Major enhancements to our authoring tool continue to propel customer success, and the recent flood of industry awards is a wonderful recognition of our continued innovation and investment in the eLearning space.”
The dominKnow team will be demonstrating their newest innovations at Learning Technologies 2020 (ExCel, London from February 12-13, stand M56).
Learn more about dominKnow and get a deeper look at the tool with a free 14-day trial at https://www.dominknow.com/free-trial