Elliott Masie and Telly Leung will host the next uplifting and business-relevant Empathy Concert on Monday, May 24th, from 4 pm to 5 pm EDT.
We invite you, your colleagues, and family to spend an hour with amazing Broadway talents and learning leaders as they provide authentic and inspiring perspectives on the role of Empathy in our lives.
This will be the 32nd Empathy Concert presented by MASIE Productions and The Learning COLLABORATIVE. Over the past year, tens of thousands of learning colleagues have watched and participated in the Empathy Concerts that Elliott Masie and Telly Leung produced, as we navigated through challenges and changes in the pandemic.
Reserve a space for this uplifting and moving session:
Monday, May 24th from 4 pm to 5 pm EDT
We hope you will join us as we enjoy performances and dialogues from:
- Diane Phelan (School of Rock, The King and I, West Side Story; founder of the #RacismIsAVirus campaign)
- Max von Essen (An American in Paris, Anastasia, Evita, The Good Wife, and Les Misérables)
- Telly Leung (Broadway: Aladdin, Rent, Allegiance | Television: Glee) Co-Host of our Empathy Concerts
- Elliott Masie (Learning COLLABORATIVE and Broadway Producer)
- Learning Leaders’ Perspectives
Empathy is one of our most powerful approaches, tools, and connections. Please take one hour and be part of a unique, high-energy program. We have a limit of 3,000 live spaces on this free video session.
Join us! Empathy Concert & Conversations – Monday, May 24thfrom 4 pm to 5 pm EDT. Reserve your free space at https://www.masie.com/Empathy0524
To view our past Empathy Concerts and other events, please visit https://www.masie.com for archived video of all our sessions.