Empathy is the most powerful tool that we as learning and business leaders must facilitate in these changing and difficult times. Empathy for the realities of and focus on Racial Injustice. Empathy for the continuing Pandemic uncertainty. Empathy for changes in our workplace, workforce, and economy. We invite you and your colleagues to our 11th weekly event:
Friday, June 12th – 4 pm to 5 pm EDT
Reserve a Space: https://www.masie.com/empathy612
Songs for Right Now from Broadway Artists:
- Celisse Henderson (Godspell and National Tours) – Performing “Freedom”
- Ali Ewoldt (Phantom of the Opera & Les Misérables)
- Telly Leung, Co-Host (Aladdin, Glee, and Rent)
Perspectives on Empathy:
- Elliott Masie – Empathy in the Digital World
- “I Can’t Breathe…” – The Sounds of the Streets
- Gregory Lewis – Cyndi Lauper’s True Colors United
- Interactive Polls – Strategies and Challenges with Empathy
We will focus on the important role for learning and business leaders right now! Empathy that is authentic is a key tool in moving to the next chapters of our lives, society, and organizations. This will be an experience that will move you and your colleagues as words, perceptions, and songs bring us together in a key discussion.
Please take one hour and be part of a unique, high-energy program. We have a limit of 3,000 live spaces on this free video session.
Empathy Concert, Friday, June 12th 4 pm to 5 pm. Reserve a space at https://www.masie.com/empathy612
To view our past Empathy Concerts and other events, please visit https://www.masie.com for archived video of all our sessions.