The MASIE Center has released a free, open source curated eBook from Learning 2018. Produced by CloserStill, the Learning CONSORTIUM, and MASIE Productions, this resource is curated from the perspectives, learnings, and conversations with the 1,867 learning professionals who attended the Learning 2018 conference in Orlando from November 4th to 7th.
The Learning 2018 Curated eBook can be viewed or downloaded at https://www.learning2018.com/curated.
The 28-page eBook is packed with content, context, conversations, video links, and curated resources that include:
- Former First Lady Laura W. Bush, Leslie Odom, Jr., Dan Pink, and other Learning 2018 Keynotes
- Graphic Illustrations from Deirdre Cowley, Crowley & Co.
- Video Links for Content Segments
- Learning Perspectives from Elliott Masie
- Segments focusing on:
• Learning Data Analytics, Measurement & Metrics
• User Experience, Design Thinking & Behavioral Science of Learning
• Learning Culture
• Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging & Learning
• Video for Learning
• Learning Futures
• Leadership Development
• Curation & Learning
• Chatbots for Learning
• Learning in the Workflow (Performance Support)
• Converting ILT to Scalable eLearning
- And much more
According to Elliott Masie, the Host & Curator of Learning 2018, “We have created this as an open source, shareable resource that will extend the learning from Learning 2018 to our colleagues around the world. We are using the Open Creative Commons license, so feel free to share.”
He added, “We believe that CURATION, focusing on extending and organizing follow-up content, is a growing and critical dimension of any learning event. We hope that you find this eBook to be of value.”
The Curated Content & Conversations from the Learning 2018 eBook can be viewed or downloaded at no cost at https://www.learning2018.com/curated.