Elliott Masie, Host and Curator, is pleased to welcome the following leading suppliers in the Learning field as Sponsors of Learning 2017. Each will present a Supplier Showcase Session at the conference, to be held October 22-25 in Orlando, FL. These one-hour sessions provide an opportunity for the learning suppliers to showcase their products or services and grab the attention of the Learning Leaders in attendance at the event. Here is a partial list of Supplier Showcase Sponsors that will be at Learning 2017:
Area9 Learning, Articulate, Bluewater, Capsim Management Simulations, CEB is now Gartner, Conduent Learning, Cornerstone OnDemand, CrossKnowledge, D2L Corporation, Degreed, DuPont Sustainable Solutions, EdCast, ExpertusONE, General Dynamics Information Technology, Gilmore Global, Growth Engineering, H2O Partners, Inc., Hale Associates, Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning, Hughes, LLC, Intrepid Learning, Inc., LinkedIn, Lionbridge, McGraw-Hill Education Learning Science Platforms, Nomadic Learning, LLC, OpenSesame, Pearson, Practice, Questionmark, Richardson, Skillsoft, Socratic Arts, Study.com, Tribridge, Vector Solutions
For more information on these suppliers at Learning 2017, please visit https://www.learning2017.com/L17showcases
A few of the working titles for the Supplier Showcase Sessions include:
- The Impact of Learning Systems
- Portfolio Measurement Model: Tracking L&D’s Value to the Business
- The Bumpy Road to Global Learning
- Driving Employee Engagement through Social Assessment
- Thinking Outside the Internal Training Box: Extending Your Learning Reach Beyond Employees
- Unleashing Superheroes - Creating a Digital Learning Strategy for the Modern Workplace
- Smart Adaptive Data-Driven Solutions for Learning
- Using an Innovative Approach to Drive Innovation - We’re Not in Kansas Anymore!
- How Large Retailers are Winning the Training Game
- Soft Skills Training Online: Even More Effective Than You Can Imagine
- Learning Becomes Doing: Applying AR/VR to Training and Performance Support
- Bridging the Gap between First Jobs and First Careers
- Did They Learn It? Can They Do It? Can You Prove It?
Learning 2017 takes place October 22-25 in Orlando, FL. It is produced by The Learning CONSORTIUM, a collaborative of 200 global corporations, focused on improving workplace learning and training. Hosted and curated by Elliott Masie, Learning 2017 brings together several thousand learning professionals as they focus on the changing nature of workplace education and development.
Organizations actively participating at Learning 2017 include: 3M Company, Alliance Theater, Bank of America, Choice Hotels International, Ericsson, Google, Home Depot, Kimberly-Clark, McDonald's, McKinsey & Company, Meeting Professionals International, Mount Sinai Health System, PG&E, PwC, Southwest Research Institute, Spectrum Brands, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Yahoo, and many more.
Information about The MASIE Center and Learning 2017, including content and online registration, can be accessed at https://learning2017.com.